Re: An deeper and not before asked question about setup.exe

Michael A Chase <mchase@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> There's a newer version of clean_setup.pl at
> http://home.ix.netcom.com/~mchase/zip/ that deals with the new
> directory structure.  It will also, optionally, flatten it for you.

Thanks, it's a very useful tool, but version 1.02 already does everything I
need. (But I did have to remove lc, which was lowercasing the word STABLE in
squid versions, and so causing clean_setup.pl to complain that it could not find
squid...stable..., and that squid...STABLE... was not in setup.ini)

I'm really gently suggesting that we shouldn't need to have a script to merge
the mirror directories, because (as I understand it) they serve no purpose.

Max.