Re: HTML (texi2html) documentation for all cygwin packages?

Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean by "complete HTML documentation", but if you just
>  want to convert your already installed docs to HTML,

That's exactly what I want.

> I was about to look for
> something similar myself. It looks like there is a home here:
>
> http://texi2html.cvshome.org/
>
> for texinfo->HTML perl scripts. I haven't tried it myself, but it looks like
> you just need perl (and a shell, of course). You can also do makeinfo --html
> for all your texinfo docs. For man pages, you might try man2html, I've gotten
> good results from it before.

Yes texi2html will do it, but it requires the texinfo sources,
so that I have to unpack all cygwin source packages, build the makefiles
and probably modify the makefiles to use texi2html?
Or is there a faster solution?

I'll try man2html, as it doesn't require the package sources.