Setup configuration files specific to an installation.

Hi all,

Using setup.exe, what files (if any) are generated during the installation
that are placed outside of the cygwin directory tree? Are these files used
by future invocations of setup.exe to find out information about the
current install?

The reason I ask is that a few of the other guys here have become
interested in using cygwin so I have been downloading the package files to
a directory on the network and carrying out installations from there. I
wanted to check that the setup.log and setup.log.full files created in the
same directory as the setup.exe file do not contain installation specific
info that would potentially screw up other installations across the
network.

Thanks

Dan

--
Daniel Watford.		*	email:	daniel.watford@emsgroup.co.uk
Development Engineer	*	tel:	+44 (0)1227 369570 Ext: 258