RE: ncftp current release won't run - missing CYGREADLINE5.DLL

Care to send in your log files? We know of a specific bug which DOES NOT
affect the current setup.exe. (There was a race condition when packages
got renamed, and we now do all uninstalls before all upgrades before all
new installs to prevent this (or 99% of cases - it may not be perfect))

> The faq offers the solution of hunting down which packages
> contain the dll files you are missing and re installing them.

And that aspect of the FAQ is still very useful, but for other causes -
ie if you chose to remove some packages for some reason, and then find
out that they where needed!

> I found it much easier last night to just wipe out the old
> cygwin install, and local download storage (where you ran
> setup from) completely and doing a full install.

That is about the hardest way around. A much easier way is simply to
change the little arrow beside "all" until the action is "reinstall",
and watch setup reinstall everything inplace, preserving all your
settings.

Rob