Re: corrupted cygwin startup.

From: "dave" <dmehler@siscom.net>
To: "Pavel Tsekov" <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 08:37
Subject: Re: corrupted cygwin startup.

>     Thanks, it logged in. It's the .bat association.
>     Here's cygwin.bat.

The cygwin.bat you send looks unchanged from the default one, so it should
work fine if it gets started.

If the .bat association is messed up, you have far more severe problems than
Cygwin's bash not starting.  That's off topic here, but I'd suggest starting
at the Microsoft support site.  You might also compare the .bat association
with .cmd's.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html