Re: terminal is not fully functional ***Rootdir problems***

| So what do I do? It seems that both Rose and Cygwin want to use rootdir, and
| Cygwin has a hard time using Rose's version.

Well then set the global ROOTDIR to what cygwin want... And well if
Rose doesn't like that.. blame rose ;-)

Or edit the batch-file that fires up bash and set ROOTDIR to what
cygwin wants there, or do it the other way around for Rose..

        /Andy
--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!