Re: Why not a news server?

From: "Charles Wilson" <cwilson@ece.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Why not a news server?

> "Reply-To" munging has also been discussed on this list previously.
> Please familiarize yourself with the arguments that have already been
> hashed out on this list in the past before continuing this line of
> discussion.
>
> Also, see '"Reply To" Munging Considered Harmful' :
>
> --Chuck

Well, not to be a pain about this, but being that you're primarily
suggesting that I familiarize myself with the list history shouldn't you
have taken the time to notice that it wasn't I that started the thread, that
I was only replying to it?  Sorry if that sounds offensive any, it's been a
bad day <g>.

Cheers,
Greg