Re: New on sourceware: texmf-20000804-2

hin-tak.leung@idl-bt.com writes:

> Well, I *did* skip the libpng update...

Ok.  Mabye people 'should be warned' about skipping updates, in some
broadest sense of the word?

> The only obvious indication that something is missing is
> that the end of the post-install script, a window pops up
> saying "missing import ... ".

I think that setup.exe doesn't complain if a script fails.  It would
be good if a popup box at the very and would note that some script
failed.  I looked briefly into it, but I don't know where to get doco
on that windows exec-like command.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter