Install Problem

Hi.  It's been awhile since I installed Cygwin, and since then the
setup.exe program seems to have become considerably more complicated.

I'm using setup.exe version 2.125.2.10.  I use a two step process:

 1) Download from Internet
 2) Install from Local Directory

Once I get to the package selection screen, I hit the "View" button
until I get a full listing, and then I click each package so that
it cycles from "Skip" to "Source" and finally to a version number.
Once the version number is displayed, I check the box.  Once this
has been repeated for each package, I hit the next button, and the
tar-balls are downloaded.  I do the same thing for step 2) to
install Cygwin.

The problem I'm having is that setup insists on both downloading and
installing the source tarballs as well as the binaries.  Even with a 2GB
partition, and after choosing a subset of the packages, I still don't have
space for all the source packages.

I'm going to try deleting the src tarballs after step 1), but before step
2), and see what happens.  But in the mean time: am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

-David