new setup.exe snapshot

I just tried v2.185 of the new setup.exe, and I noticed a potential
glitch.

If you specify an alternative URL and you do not type it perfectly during
your first attempt (like you forget the trailing slash), it's not easy to
modify your entry--it seems like you can't add another entry with the same
host and you can't remove the original incorrect one. I didn't see how I
could correct it without starting over.

Mike Adler