Re: C++ dll segfault problem

Hi Robert,

I didn't know this nice trick. However, neither sh nor bash can
reproduce this problem under these conditions. The apps just run
fine. But if I start the apps without strace, they segfault upon exit.

Does this funny behaviour give any clue about the nature of the
underlying problem? Are there any other tricks to debug this?

thanks
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka, PhD