Re: New setup.exe snapshot

Robert Collins wrote:

> Any and all testing/feedback is needed.

I've been using it for a while, and have a bit of feedback...

o if the window gets covered up, clicking on its button on the
  taskbar doesn't bring it back to the top like it does with other
  apps

o it seems to crash on certain mirrors - the ones I've had crash
  are

  ftp://planetmirror.com
  http://planetmirror.com
  ftp://ftp.sunsite.utk.edu
  <etc.>

  setup.ini partially downloads, then kaboom - actually, it appears
  that the only one that works reliably for me is ftp://mirrors.rcn.net

  note that the old setup.exe (2.125.2.10) works fine on the others

o maybe I'm misunderstanding, but when I get to the "Select packages
  to install" window, if I click "View" until I get "Full", then
  select "Exp", most packages show up as "Uninstall", with a few showing
  versions newer than what I have

  shouldn't all those other pkgs be "Keep" rather than "Uninstall"?

-John Turner