Re: SSHD problems on Windows 2000 Professional

What are the EXACT requirements for passwd, group, and key file ownership (I
do not see how to change ownership to SYSTEM; currently Administrator owns
them)?

Also notice that the first SSH connection is OK. So I do NOT expect much
that my configuration is wrong. I do not think my Windows box has any
problems since it has been running very stably. Anyway, I do not see any
reason that sshd should halt.

I do wish that you could come and see what my problem is. I am a programmer
and I know how hateful it is when a customer tells you he has some problems
that you think impossible to occur. And some of these problems might
platform-specific. And maybe I did not do something that you think even
idiot will do....

Best regards,

Wu Yongwei

--- Original Message from Corinna Vinschen ---

Did you check your passwd and group files, did you check the
ownership of the host key files?