100MB Webspace@ $5.5 per month !

EASY SPACE SYSTEMS
8/1C, Cornfield Road, Kolkata - 700 019. West Bengal. INDIA.
Ph : 91-33-4600488 / 91-33-4601758
Email : sales@ezspl.com

Respected Sir / Madam,

They say chance favours the prepared mind so what are you waiting for ? A lot of
companies
host with us, why don't   you try ? If you have a previously registered domain, the
transfer is FREE
! We are resellers to Network Solutions.

We take great pleasure in announcing the best hosting rates on this side of the
planet.

THESE ARE OUR CURRENT HOSTING RATES :

SPACE STATION (CORPORATE/Large Business)
• SPACE : 100 MB
• AMOUNT : $55.00 per year. (All inclusive) OR $5.50 Monthly
• DOMAIN NAME TRANSFER : FREE
• Unlimited Transfer
• 25 POP Mails, Forwarders, Auto Responders
• 5 Mailing Lists, Webmail Facilities
• 24/7 FTP Access
• 5 SubDomains (Separate FTP Accounts)
• Free Control Panel, MySQL, SMTP Mail
• Account Activation  -- Immediate
• Search Engine Submission - FREE
and much ... much more.

SHUTTLE (BUDGET)
• SPACE : 50 MB
• AMOUNT : $40.00 per year. (All inclusive) OR $4.00 per month.
• DOMAIN NAME TRANSFER : FREE
• Unlimited Transfer
• 5 POP Mails, Forwarders, Auto Responders
• 5 Mailing Lists, Webmail Facilities
• 24/7 FTP Access
• 2 SubDomains (Separate FTP Accounts)
• Free Control Panel, MySQL, SMTP Mail
• Account Activation  -- Immediate
• Search Engine Submission - FREE
and much ... much more.

RESELLERS - Please email dealers@ezspl.com for an autoquote in INR.
CLIENT LIST - Please email cleints@ezspl.com for the 'larger' clients we have.

If there is any information you need or anything that you need to know or understand,
please feel
free to call us or email us at any of the contact details provided. We will be sure to
send across
an executive to assist you   further in making your decision.

Happy hosting and  logging you on,
DEBJANI - 91-33-4600488 / 91-33-4601758
ARJUN - 91-98300 69676
VISIT US AT WWW.EZSPL.COM AND PLACE YOUR ORDERS TODAY !!!

All rights reserved : EASY SPACE SPACE SYSTEMS 1999-2002.
This mail is the sole property of EZSPL