Help with building or obtaining H8 cross compiler

Can anyone direct me to a site that has a most recent version(2001r1?) of
PRE-BUILT GNU H8/300H Cross-Compiler/assembler/linker/libraries to run on a
Win98/2000 host. Hitachi has one but it's old...
There seems to be only sparse directions for building the GNU cross compiler
for the H8 from scratch on Windows platforms, and as well I am not familiar
with the process... I'd be ever so thankful even for some detailed
instruction on how to build late versions of the
Cross-Compiler/assembler/linker/libraries
Thanks in advance!
Kris Holtzclaw
kris.holtzclaw@minimed.com