SSHD problems

Hi!

I have installed Cygwin to WinNT and tried to start sshd. I got this following
message:

$ sshd -D -d -d
debug1: Seeding random number generator
/etc/sshd_config line 49: Deprecated option CheckMail
debug1: sshd version OpenSSH_2.9.9p2
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_key
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_rsa_key
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key
Disabling protocol version 1. Could not load host key
Disabling protocol version 2. Could not load host key
sshd: no hostkeys available -- exiting.

I have installed Cygwin and sshd to another computers exactly the same way, but
now sshd doesn't start. I've checked that permissions are the same in "working
sample".

What's wrong, any ideas?

-Tuukka