Re: Building postfix under cygwin

Greg:

    Hey, thanks for the pointer.  I used the bind and berkeley-db
binaries/libs from that site.  Using those, and through a bit of hacking, I
have a complete postfix!  I'll do some testing, and let the list know the
results.  I'd be interested in maintaining postfix, if someone would step
forward to maintain bind and berkeley-db...

cheers,
-Matt