Re: <Ctrl-C> interrupt failure after upgrading 1.3.6-6 to 1.3.7-1

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 11:39:01PM -0000, fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net wrote:
>>  ls -lR seems to terminate just fine with CTRL-C.
>
>Yes, <ctrl-c> worked for me too in this case.
>
>>  'cygcheck -r -s -v' might help track this down.
>
>Thanks for this suggestion. I tried 'cygcheck -r -s -v' under each regime.
>The resulting screeds are very similar (and very long) and wonder whether
>you would at least take a look at the difference between them. (It looks
>utterly unexceptionable to me. But I don't know what to look for.) As
>follows:

I wasn't asking you to track things down by looking at cygcheck -r -s -v.
I was saying that you should post your results.

That's kinda the whole point with cygcheck -r -s -v.

Regardless, the other person who responded to this thread, who sent in
the output, gave me the clue that I needed.

cgf