Re: Package Lint

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 11:25:09AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

Part of my long term plan is to provide a convenient method of uploading
files to sources.redhat.com.  I was going to include a package linter in
that process since I've already written something that is part of the
way there.

So, while I appreciate the offer, I think this is something that I will
be doing eventually.

cgf