private rsync 'mirror'

I'd like to keep a local copy of the latest cygwin packages. I'm sure I
could just ftp everything from mirrors.rcn.net each night, but I'd much
rather use rsync (or something comparable) and spare everyone the waste.

My link is so modest so it would be pointless to mirror the content to
others. Can anyone recommend an option?

thank you,

Mike Adler