Re: "RTFM'ing": readily accessible user documentation?

Soren Andersen:
> I am really, really convinced that if someone finds the constructive
> proposal I sent in "infuriating", it is entirely their own (fairly
> important) personal problem, as in: a problem of a spiritual nature (in
> that it pertains to internal states of being, predispositions, and general
> unhappiness) ...

Cygwin is an excellent product because the people developing are
competent,
focused, use their time well, have good technical judgement, understand
their users  and set their priorities well. I trust their judgement on
your "proposal".

Trying to get them to reverse their decision by trying to make them feel
guilty or suggesting they need therapy is pretty funny. It is little kid
stuff.