Re: System API problem

And another thing - by posting erronous information
you're not helping anyone to find the solution to
your problem. You're just fooling the people.
What I mean is that if the system() call returns
127 (0x7f) the error meaning is exec*() call failed
not ERROR_PROC_NOT_FOUND as you state below. Note that
cygwin is POSIX emulation layer - you should not read
winerror.h to find out the info on the error code but
the system() call man page.