Re: no output from net.exe

Hi Mark - thanks for replying.  I compiled the software you mentioned.
Running `tfy net group` still shows no output.  Redirecting that
command to a file (`tfy net group >> zzz`) does produce a non-empty
file, but it contains one line of escape characters.

I have set the CYGWIN environment variable to 'tty' as the tool's
webpage suggests.

Have you experienced this problem by any chance ?

As a side issue, it's very suprising to me to think that such a problem
hasn't been fully resolved in cygwin world.  I image that administrators
who automate user accounts must run into this deficiency all the time
(because of how invaluble net.exe is (or maybe people have found an
alternative to net.exe that i am not aware of)).  Any word on this ?