RE: Error while using pro*c in cygwin

You should probably arrange so that __extension__ is #define'd as nothing
before you include any cygwin header file. Depending on proc this could be
done on the command line or you may have to either add it to your source
file or even edit one of proc standard header files (probably in
C:\oracle8i\precomp\public).

HTH

	Bernard

PS: probably oracle could explain this to you :-)... It's a bit OT for this
list

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie
97 bis, rue de Colombes