SSHD not working for Standalone Host (w2k)

Hi to everyone

i´ve seeked the Mailing List for any earlyer solution to this Problem.
I´ve installed cygwin correctly, used binmode ntsec tty settings as recommended.
But occure Password denied Problems if the Host is not Memeber of a Domain.
I can access the Host using Private Keyfiles but not by using Password Authentication.
Everything works fine if the Host is a Part of a Domain.

Can anyone help solving this Problem ?

Thanks

Greetz Mike