Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: readline-4.2a-1

Note to python, postgres, and units maintainers:
   Binaries within your packages are linked against cygreadline5.dll.  I
have taken the following actions:

python: changed the "readine" dependency to "libreadline5" to reflect
new packaging

postgres: this setup hint is absolutely incomplete.  It has no sdesc,
ldesc, category, OR requires.  I made no changes -- the maintainer needs
to generate a REAL setup.hint; and when he does, add 'libreadline5' as a
requires:

units: didn't include readline in the requires: field (although it
should have done so).  I added 'libreadline5' so everything should now
be fine.

--Chuck