Re: OK to mention if it runs on cygwin

Robert Collins wrote:

> If it's running on cygwin, I wouldn't object to it being discussed here.
>
> Rob

I'm sure others will object to my seizing upon your opening.  I got struct running on cygwin yesterday, which demonstrates a significant improvement in Unix compatibility on cygwin.  I have tried many times before, but this time it was no different from setting it up for linux.  struct is an old Unix version 6 program which translates dirty old Fortran into a structured Fortran-compatible form which resembles C (ratfor).  Ratfor can in turn be translated to g77 with indentation, using all the f90 extensions to avoid goto's.  If anyone has suggestions about how to translate my associated lex pre-processor to flex, I'd be grateful.

--
Tim Prince
tprince@computer.org