Re: Windows XP and cygwin's heap

> > I doubt he has a older version of the DLL.
> > But maybe the is some program that installed an older version without
> him
> > ever knowing it was used, I'll tell him to search his hard-disk for
> > cygwin1.dll's
> Thats actually quite likely. There are quite a few programs out there
> that have unix origins that include cygwin1.dll - sometimes without
> telling the user. Grr.

Sadly that's not the case (sadly because that would have been the
solution
to the problem)... any other idea?
No-one else has that problem with XP?
Any chance there is a renamed copy of cygwin dll?

Anyway I just suggested my friend to do a "cygcheck -s" and to send it
here... let's see...

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)