Did you get your check ?

 Dear Friends & Future Millionaires:

 Invest in technology that will make you money.

 AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
 Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from
 your home?  A one-time investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars
 let's get you on the road to financial success.
 ALL THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE
 INTERNET !

 BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

 Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the
 letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to
 the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly
 news program recently devoted an entire show to the
 investigation of this program described below, to see if it
 really can make people money. The show also investigated
 whether or not the program was legal.

 Their findings proved once and for all that there are
 ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in the
 program and if people can follow the simple instructions, they
 are bound to make some mega bucks with only$25 out of
 pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF
 POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM
 HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
 BETTER THAN EVER.

 This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this profitable
 opportunity. I was approached many times before but each
 time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see
 what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and
 money required. To my astonishment, I received a total of
 $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in."
 Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

 Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around
 for a long time but I never believed in it. But one day when I
 received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on
 it. I followed the simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks
 later the money started to come in. First month I only made
 $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of
 $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
 program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it
 again. The key to success in this program is to follow the
 simple steps and NOT change anything.'' More testimonials
 later but first,

 =PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTUREREFERENCE=

 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5
 months easily and comfortably, please read the
 following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND
 YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE,
 GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

 =====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====

 For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER
 OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-
 MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose
 name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE
 SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
 ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail
 problems.

 === When you place your order, make sure you order each of
 the 5 reports.  You will need all 5 reports so that you can save
 them on your  computer and RESELL them. YOUR TOTAL
 COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

 Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5
 reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your
 computer so they  will be accessible for you to send to the
 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a
 floppy of these reports and keep them on your desk in case
 something happens to your computer.

 IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who
 are listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in
 any way other than what is instructed below in step '' 1
 through 6 '' or you will loose out on majority of your profits.
 Once you understand the way this works, you will also see
 how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this
 method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work !!!
 People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all
 five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not
 work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and
 then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything
 other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not
 work for you.

 Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

 1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
 advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the
 person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the
 cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.
 2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO
 REPORT # 5.
 3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
 REPORT # 4.
 4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO
 REPORT # 3.
 5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO
 REPORT # 2
 6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1
 Position. PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name &
 address ACCURATELY!

 **** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names,
 and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER
 CHANGES.

 Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data.
 To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the
 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
 marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-
 mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads
 and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get this
 venture going: METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL
 LEGALLY

 Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
 and we will assume You and those involved send out only
 5,000 e-mails each.  Let's also assume that the mailing receive
 only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but
 lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send out
 hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
 Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-
 mails. With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report #
 1. Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail
 each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only
 0.2% responded with orders.
 That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.

 Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
 500,000 e-mails.  The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for
 Report # 3.

 Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5
 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000
 orders for report #4.  Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-
 mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The
 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report  # 5.
  THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00
 (half million).

 Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 +
 3.....$5,000 + 4 . $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand
 Total=$555,550.00

 NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND
 FIGUREOUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND
 NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL
 STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !

 REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10
 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.
 Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or
 half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails
 each or more? There are over 150 million people on the
 Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people
 will do just that, and more! METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING
 FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

 Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are
 hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads
 on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly
 suggest you start with Method # 1 and METHOD # 2 as you
 go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
 them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same
 day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail
 they send out, with your name and address on it, will be
 prompt because they can not advertise until they receive the
 report.

So as you now see, the only thing you have to do to earn some
mega bucks is to invest 25 $ and some time. And if you got any
questions to this programm and how to proceed, simply ask me
in your order-letter. But anything you need for this and future
business is written down in the five reports you order !

 =========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ============

 ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME
 ONLY. Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for
 each Report. Checks NOT
 accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at
 least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write
 the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering,
 YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal
 address.

 PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

 REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on
 the Net" Order Report #1 from:
 M.N.
     Postfach 102606
     50466 Köln
     Germany

 REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on
 the Net"
 Order Report # 2 from:
 DK
    Pothills Farm,Ryall
    Bridport
    Dorset
    England   DT6 6EJ

 REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"
 Order Report # 3 from :
 Daniel Lee
  306 Spring St
  Hendersonville NC 28739 USA

 REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM
 & the Net"  Order Report # 4 from:
 H.A.
   416 3rd Avenue West
   Hendersonville NC 28739 USA.

 REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for Free"
 Order Report # 5 from:
 Mike Manegold
   Sonnenbergstrasse 40
   CH-8800 Thalwil (Switzerland)
 $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

 Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

 === If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1
 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

 === After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that
 you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If
 you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you
 do.

 === Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #
 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working
 for you, and the cash will continue to roll in ! THIS IS
 IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
 Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are
 placed in front of a Different report. You can KEEP TRACK
 of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
 ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE
 INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND
 START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO
 LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business !!!

 FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF
 THIS PROGRAM: You have just received information that
 can give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with
 NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can
 make more money in the next few weeks and months than you
 have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS
 INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works
 exceedingly well as it is now.

 Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you
 have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved
 others to #2 ...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people
 you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and
 your name will be on every one of them.

 Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
 customer you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the
 ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become
 financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

 ======== MORE TESTIMONIALS ============

 "My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I
 am anaccountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make
 pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled
 to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole
 thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
 percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally
 ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she
 jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was
 ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't
 work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had
 received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had
 received total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was
 shocked. I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''.
 Mitchell Wolf C.P.A., Chicago, Illinois

 ''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
 make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative
 that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that
 there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at
 least get my money back''. '' I  was surprised when I found my
 medium size post office box  crammed with orders. I made
 $319,210.00in the first 12 weeks.  The nice thing about this
 deal is that it does not matter where  people live. There simply
 isn't a better investment with a faster return and so big." Dan
 Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

 ''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
 wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no
 idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I
 was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed
 then it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one! I made
 more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came
 within 22 weeks." Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

 ''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money
 with little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions

 carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in. My
 first month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of third month
 my total cash count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks
 to the internet.". Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

 ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED
 ON'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

 If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
 contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing
 Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer
 Protection, Washington, D.C.

 (Note: To avoid delays make sure appropriate postage to
 Canada, USA, or Europe is applied)
	        short message to E-Mail Address on top with REMOVE as
                         subject. Thanx