Re: CVS 1.11: "cvs co -r" works Ok with cygwin-20020110 snapshot -- Thanks to everybody!!!

Yes!!!
I got it:
I've downloaded the cygwin-20020110.dll snapshot and "cvs co -r"
works right now!

Two things:
1) Excuse me kindly for the tone of my messages -- i was really upset
and did not know what to do;

2) I'm sorry, i did not understand the answer from Chris Faylor correctly:
i never downloaded the cygwin snapshots directly before -- i always use
setup.exe for upgrading. So every day after i read Chris's answer i tried
setup.exe, but got no new release of cygwin (or cvs), and i thought that
something continues to be wrong...

Thank you very, very much

Best regards,
Alexei Lioubimov