Re: FW: ast on cygwin

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 02:12:43AM +0100, Karsten Fleischer wrote:
>Chris,
>I know you don't like private mail.

No, I don't.  I am redirecting this to the project mailing list.

>But, could this statement from Glenn tame you a bit...

If anyone looked at sources which have any restrictive license then
they are tainted.

I know this sounds ridiculous, and I don't like, it but it is really not
something I want to experiment with -- especially when both companies
presumably have lawyers on staff who are interested in things like this.

Why don't you post the licensing of the source code that you inspected?

cgf