ksh on Cygwin

Hi Cygwin folks,

having seen some references to pdksh on the list today I think I must have a
"coming out" now.
I've been working with David Korn and Glenn Fowler some weeks ago to get the
real ksh93 and all the other AT&T stuff (AST libraries and tools) going on
Cygwin.
There are still some problems here and there, but it works quite well now.
We have found some SUSv2 incompatibilities and some inconsistencies within
the Cygwin DLL.
I've fixed most of them, but unfortunately my fixes are against the 1.3.3
DLL, and you folks are quite ahead of me now.
Also, some of my fixes mimic UWIN behavior...
Cygwin developers, if you're interested, please feel free to contact me.
Please mail to me at both of these addresses then so that I can reply on
time:
K.Fleischer@omnium.de
kfleisc1@getrag-ford.com

Karsten