RXVT Font Question

The Windows 2000 console can use two different fonts. The one is "Lucida
Console". The other is "Terminal". Is it possible to use "Terminal" in say
the 8x12 size with rxvt?  I think it does the right thing with box
characters and while it is not as smooth has a heavier weight and is easier
on my eyes with certain color combinations.

--
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the beholder is blind."