Recurring message? Re: Anyone got mod_perl working?

All,

Very very sorry to spam the list, but is anyone else getting repeat
copies of this message?

I've got 6 in total, two more today.  I haven't really seen this from
the list or our corporate email before.  If no one else has seen it, I
can safely go complain to our sysadmin.

Eric