Re: cygwin console

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

> Kent,
>
> 2002-01-08 18:12:54, du schriebst:
>
>>> To get it work for me, I had to include the path to bash
>>> rxvt -e /bin/bash --login -i
>>>

>>> probably because I don't have the cygwin paths in my windows PATH.
>>> Once bash starts with --login it reads the /etc/profile and
>>> everything is ok.
>>>

>> ding ding ding ding!  We have a winner.  This works.
>>

> Come on, that isn't fair;)
> I posted MY shortcut target at the beginning of this thread:
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-01/msg00370.html
>

> Gerrit

Hi,
its very good. Bad i have some program  with ncurses. On the screen i
see the box() function in curses creates an ugly looking box, where the
extended characters drawing the box (ACS_VLINE, ACS_HLINE) are replaced
with characters from the lower ASCII set (3 and Ä). This code works fine
under VT100 terminal settings.
Thanks and bye