Re: progamming with Cygwin GNU Readline Library

Hiroo Hayashi wrote:

> I don't have have the source code of Cygwin Readline Library.

Use setup.exe to download the source, if you want to.  However, none of
my patches should have affected that function...

> I took
> a look on the official GNU sources.  rl_set_screen_size and
> rl_get_screen_size call some Termcap library function.

Except that I built readline against ncurses' termcap emulation.  So
it's actually in ncurses, not termcap at all.

>  Termcap
> library may have problem...
>
> I'm using termcap-20010825-1.

ncurses may be the culprit here.