Re: compiling pdksh on cygwin

Well if there is I couldn't find it.  I installed
everything and I don't seem to have it.  Nor is
it listed on the home page as one of the packages...

If it is somewhere available that would be great
though...

I read somewhere that bash is pretty much ksh, I tried
aliasing ksh to bash.  That worked fairly well but
it misses a bit of functionality...

Thanks