compiling pdksh on cygwin

Hi all,

I'm really new to cygwin and thought I was familar
with Linux, unix etc but I guess I'm not.

I'm trying to load pdksh, which I've heard is *the*
method to get ksh on cygwin.

At any rate, I've downloaded it and installed it but
I'm getting errors about 32-bit problem when I try
compiling.  I'm wondering if anyone here as done it
successfully and if so, what did they do to get it?

I've searched past mailing lists to no avail on this
topic and if I've missed something I apologize.

Thanks