Re: bash/cmd CTRL-C problem...

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 11:57:04AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

Sure.  I understand what you are doing.  It usually only takes me a
couple of tries to "get it".

I'm specifically trying not to do the "TRUE" thing, though, since AFAICT
it isn't always appropriate.

For the record, I really appreciate your tracking this down.  I finally
understand the issues here.  These issues have been around for a long time
and the problems that you uncovered are probably responsible for some
longstanding cygwin strangeness.

cgf