Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [ANNOUNCEMENT]: tetex-beta-2

Hmm.  I tried to block this announcement.  Someone else must have let
it go through.

For the record:  You don't add [ANNOUNCEMENT] to the beginning of the
subject.  The version number is wrong and the setup.hint file in the
release area is wrong, which would mean that this version would never
show up anyway.

So, please ignore this announcement.  There is no new version of tetex-beta
available yet.

cgf

cgf@redhat.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/