Re: New Members Info

FIRST 1000 Members Get FREE Gifts e.g: hats, t-shirts, post cards, mugs,
key rings, free condoms and loads more...  Join at: www.sexkosmos.com  Your wrong if you think it's an ADULT SITE ONLY...It's a have it all site.... Read on for more details:After many months of finger breaking work by some of the worlds best Webmasters,
this website was launched!  This Site is full of extraordinary features and a state of the art, on-line Magazine.
We feature topics from ADULT to ZIP POINTS and the latest News, Sports,
Cuisine, Gardening, Stock Markets, Health, Fashion and much, much more....  There are Competitions, a Chat Room, Games,
and special topics where you can raise your point of view.  We talk about Taboos  Money, SEX, Politics, our beliefs and a look into history.  We offer you a one-stop site that gives you all you need, and,
you can organize your very own, personalized information package,
retrievable at a click of your mouse!  Come for a test drive, click on : www.sexkosmos.com
Enjoy the Ride! EDITOR

  This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federalrequirements for commercial  email under Bill S.1618 Title 111, Section 301,Paragraph a)(2)(C), passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be considered SPAM since it includes a remove
mechanism.
To be removed reply with REMOVE in the subject line to Sorryall@hotmail.com