.deb distribution/configuration/maintenance

I have heard that dselect and apt-get have been ported to cygwin.  I am
very interested in this package distribution and management system.  Can
anyone please tell me how to setup a .deb package on cygwin that I might
deploy on a client machine that is running cygwin with dselect/apt-get?
I am super interested in this.  Also, how will the three levels of
stability that debian uses be configured/supported ( potato, woody, sid
)?  The debian package system is superior to any packaging system I have
seen commercial or free.  I really want to use it.

Thanks,

Tim Heath