RE: rebase for setup (curl)

Negative - I get no warnings at all during the building of
cygcurl-2.dll.

Here's the gcc line that actually dumps out the dll:

$  gcc -Wl,--base-file,.libs/cygcurl-2.dll-base -Wl,--dll -nostartfiles
-Wl,-e,
__cygwin_dll_entry@12 -o .libs/cygcurl-2.dll  file.lo timeval.lo
base64.lo host
ip.lo progress.lo formdata.lo cookie.lo http.lo sendf.lo ftp.lo url.lo
dict.lo
if2ip.lo speedcheck.lo getdate.lo ldap.lo ssluse.lo version.lo getenv.lo
escape
.lo mprintf.lo telnet.lo getpass.lo netrc.lo getinfo.lo transfer.lo
strequal.lo
 easy.lo security.lo krb4.lo memdebug.lo http_chunks.lo strtok.lo
connect.lo  -
lssl -lcrypto

I can send more of the build output if you'd like, or feel free to grab
the
source and run it yourself if you like (my commands, straight-forward
though
they may be, are all documented in my readme).

--Kevin