Who is supposed to set SIGURG for OOB in rlogin/tcp/rcmd??

Hi,

I am using rlogin to talk to a sun box, and have noticed that my rows &
columns are not being set, so I'm not getting good terminal
characteristics.  After digging down into the rlogin code (and cross
comparing with some debian/linux code), it seems as though someone
is not passing the SIGURG (Urgent Out Of Band data) signal back
to rlogin, and so rlogin does not know that it needs to send the
terminal characteristics back to the remote session.

My question is, who is supposed to be passing on the SIGUSR
signal?  rlogin is setting the appropriate handler, but it is never
being called.

Thanks.