RE: announcements trapped by anti-viral filter

I thoroughly agree with you about filter quality. However, this is at
Corporate firewall level, and admin will NOT be changing it, (so said the
helpdesk). I would dearly love to be able to control my own inbound
filtering, since I practice "safe hex", but that's not likely to be allowed
soon. Sigh.

Thanks for your to-the-point suggestions, but I can't use them right now.

Isaac Stoddard
Boeing Space & Communications, ISS GN&C Integration,
Mail Code HM5-20, Tower II cube 5255