mount point

My hard disk have c: d: e: f: drive. In Cygwin,

$ mount
D:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
D:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
D:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
D:\oracle on /oracle type system (textmode)
e: on /cygdrive/e type system (textmode)
f: on /cygdrive/f type system (textmode)
c: on /cygdrive/c type user (textmode, nomount)
d: on /cygdrive/d type user (textmode, nomount)

Use user account (not administrator), i cannot "cd" to
c: and d: drive initially. After i logon w2k console
using that user account, I can "cd" to c: and d: drive
using the user account.

I don't want user "cd" to c: and d: drive (except for
winnt\system32 or some useful folder, I will mount it
later). What can I do ?

I don't want to set permission using "w2k security
tabs", especially files and folders under c:\winnt.

What can I do ? Thanks.