Re: rebase addon - Bas and Size listing of dll's without rebasing

Rob,

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 11:06:35AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

Good point.

I'm willing to do the right thing, but that is going to take longer given
the ramp up necessary for me learn about binutils' configury/make, bfd,
etc.  However, I would like to get a rebase solution into setup.exe ASAP.
Is a two prong approach acceptable?  In the short term, add rebase to
winsup/utils, integrate directly into setup.exe, etc.  In the long term,
add rebase to binutils, integrate with ld, etc.

Jason