inetd and stdout for Borland CBuilder

Here is a problem.  I am using windows 2000, and the latest version of
inetd dowloaded last week.

I set up inetd in the standard way to run the program
#include <stdio.h>
main()
{
   printf("Hello World\n");
}

If I compile this program under gcc, then do a
telnet <host><port>
I receive the return
Hello World

If I compile the program under Borland CPPBuilder, then do a
telnet <host><port>
I get NOTHING, although I checked that the program is being run (by
modifying the program so it creates a file)

Thus the standard output of Borland is NOT being treated as standard output
that cygwin needs.

The question is what do I have to do to get Borland stdout and stdin to
work with stdout and stdin?  Does anyone know?  Please, no compile under
gcc, the program used libraries that are borland compatiable and I do not
have the source code to recompile.  Plus gcc lack a 64 bit integer
ostringstream.

Thank you for any answers.

-John_Mertus@Brown.EDU