RE: duplicate regexec/regcomp functions detected

Thanks for this hints. While porting kdelibs I have had to explicity closed and delete the
socket file before I can bound to it (which wasn't used under other ported os) and as I found
the decribed code in the bind() function, the first thoughts was that this may be the
problem. After this correction I will look at the kde code to identify the called functions.
Perhaps the problem is the getsockname().

After looking in the code I have an additional question. Does cygwin and linux differs in the
possibilites of deleting of open files ? This could be a difference, because I have found
that before binding an unlink() is made, but fails.

Ralf