Re: CVS and CR, LF

Which cvs do you use (cygwin?) and how do you connect to the repository?

Doesn't the windows/dos cvs'es convert CRLF's to LF (or what it is ;-)
When we use wincvs around here, talking to a repository-server on
unix, I think it is taken care of automagically.

Hmm could it be the mounts of the filesystems you edit the files on?
If you mount it as textmode, cygwin cvs might just see the LF's..

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!